Laser Marking Machine
Laser marking machine is an equipment that uses lasers to perform non-contact fast batch coding and printing. It can permanently mark the material without damaging the surface of the material. At the same time, you can use the computer to control the marking depth and pattern type, what you see is what you get.
Laser marking machines have some different interpretations, such as laser marking systems, laser engraving machines, laser etching machine, laser printing machine, etc. These machines are widely used in various metal and non-metal materials. Compared with traditional marking equipment, laser marking machines are extremely cost-effective. Whether it is small business, home or DIY design, buying a laser marking machine will bring you a huge surprise.
Laser Marking machine In Industrial
High speed, high precision, high efficiency
- Laser marking machine improves industrial production efficiency and saves labor costs.
- Laser marking machine hardly needs any maintenance, and the operating cost is low.
- Laser marking machine has a compact structure design and can save space.
- Projects marked with a laser marking machine achieved traceability.
- Laser marking is permanent and resistant to friction and corrosion.
- Laser marking machine has high accuracy and can meet the demanding marking requirements.
- There are also flying laser marking machines for assembly lines, which can quickly achieve mass production.
Laser Marking Machine For Hobby
Cheap, Easy, Low Cost
Many hobbyists have also begun to use laser marking machines. It uses computer control and is easy to operate, it is a low-cost choice whether it is handicraft design or small business. If you buy a small portable laser marking machine, you can even easily put it in the trunk of your car and start your business on the street. Don’t hesitate, let’s start now.
ByteLaser: Laser Solutions Expert
ByteLaser is a leading expert in laser marking solutions. We provide low-cost laser marking machines worldwide. We are committed to providing users with the cheapest laser marking machines to help them develop their business. More: About Us.
Portable Laser Marking Machine
Portable laser marking machine and hand-held laser marking machine use a small casing, which is easy to move. Portable laser marking machine can also be equipped with a 3D worktable. ByteLaser provide the best portable fiber metal laser marking machine and CO2 engraving machine.
Desktop Laser Marking Machine
Desktop laser marking machine is like a desk, you can easily mark materials on the desktop. Now the most popular is desktop fiber laser marking machine, many users choose this model. For large-area material marking and engraving, you can also choose a desktop laser engraving machine.
Laser Marking Machine Accessories
Laser marking machine accessories can complete more marking designs, such as rotation for ring marking, so that users can design their own jewelry. As a leading laser marking machine supplier and manufacturer, we have a variety of accessories and parts for sale, click here to view.
More About Laser Marking Machine
Laser marking technology uses computer software to control laser marking materials. The laser is emitted by a laser tube and focused on the surface of the material through a lens. The surface layer of the material is vaporized instantaneously by high temperature, and a text pattern with depth or color is etched, thereby leaving a permanent mark on the material.
For laser marking machines of the same specification, the price from high to low is: UV laser marking machine, fiber laser marking machine and CO2 laser marking machine.
- UV laser marking machine is used for ultra-fine marking, and the price is expensive, about $7000 to $3000.
- Fiber laser marking machines mainly work on metals, with the largest number of users, and the price ranges from $3000 to $20000.
- CO2 laser marking machine can only be used to mark non-metallic materials, and the price is $2000 to $5000.
- Laser engraving machine with large working area will cost $3000 to $6000.
Factors affecting the price of laser marking machine include:
In addition, if you choose to import laser marking machines, shipping costs, taxes and customs clearance will also increase the cost.
For more price information, please contact us.