There are five main families of stainless steel (ss): austenitic, ferritic, martensitic, duplex, and precipitation hardening, all of which can be marked and printed. Fiber laser marking machine uses laser annealing to chemically modify the steel under the chromium oxide layer to leave a permanent mark on the surface of the material. Generally speaking, the color labed by fiber laser marker is black. Another thing to note is that stainless steel cannot be engraved, otherwise it will cause corrosion.
How much does fiber laser marking machine cost?
Laser marking machines of different configurations have different costs, and they mainly include:
- Laser source: Max, Racys, JPT and IPG. Different laser power costs are different. The power of fiber laser marking machine mainly includes 20w, 30w, 50w and 100w. Among them, 20w and 30w lasers are divided into two types, with a cost difference of $300.
- Galvo scanning system: High-quality galvanometer can improve accuracy. We always use the top brand SINO-GALVO.
- Laser Control Card: All laser marking machines made in China use BJJCZ and EZcard software. There are pirated and genuine control panels, and we do not advocate the use of pirated versions. But frankly speaking: 1. Genuine products are safe and stable, and technical support can be provided. 2. The pirated version has a good effect, and the price is about $100 cheaper.
- Working table and case: The working area is generally less than 30cm*30cm (Or customize a large working area), and the cost of the desktop case is higher.
- Accessories: For other marking needs, you may need to purchase accessories such as rotating or 3d worktable.
As a professional fiber laser marking machine manufacturer, we have cheap fiber laser marking machine for sale. According to different configurations, they only cost $1000 - $5000.